Carrier and Detector Gas in Gas Chromatography
PEM technology: Obtaining high purity hydrogen.
Drying gas automatic system.
Without interchangeable cartridges.
High supply pressures without compressor. (12 bar).
H2 purity: > 99.99995%.
Models for carrier Gas and Flame detectors.
Production up to 1000 cc/min capacity per unit.
The real alternative to the use of helium as carrier Gas.
Maximum safety of use in laboratories of all kinds.
– Hydrogen Gas Carrier in Gas and Mass Gas Chromatography.
– Hydrogen for Flame Detectors.
– Collision gas in ICP MS and GC MS.
– Processes of Synthesis, Hydrogenation of Fat in Laboratory.
– Connection in cascade to feed a high number of equipment. Centralization of
Hydrogen supply in Laboratory.
– Easy hydrogen always at hand.